almost over..

|
my finals are coming up tomorrow..one part of me is feels releif cuz this horribly long sem is about to end in a weeks time then its the dec hols and christmas..another part of me is feeling like shit cuz i have to study my brains out for this finals especially for mrm..sigh i guess i have to go and study now la..i will leave u guys with some pics of my radio broadcast i had in coll..the pics are not really complete la cuz i was up in the studio the whole time will put it up as soon as i have it..

me! doing my part in the studio which is handling the songs and the technical stuffs la..


sha lyn..my group's program manger


my co-pilot..mr.hengshun


my group's DJs; two of a kind Sabby & Saffy!


my laptop's reflection on the studio glass where my group is sitting


my workplace


the panels


my whole group


0 comments: