LP week!!

|

just wanna share with you guys what im currently listening to now..Linkin Park just released their new album, A Thousand Suns. so yea so if you havent notice by now that my whole music playlist has changed to full Linkin Park songs..these songs however are those that weren't so famous as the others that you would always hear on the radio..these are some of the songs that I think is awesome..there’s also a cover in there by Marie Digby which I think is also awesome..and lastly I just like to show Joe Han’s mixing skills so yeah basically imma just showing how much I love this band..one of my favs of all time..I hope the vids doesn’t lag this page as im getting a lot saying it kinda lags the page..cant put just audio anymore cuz of the licensing issue so yea enjoy :)

0 comments: